This article is about an electric engineer. Since he has magnets implanted on his fingers, he is able to feel magnetic fields. This shocking news was told recently. The engineer is very happy with the magnets implanted on his fingers. He says that it gives him the sixth sense. He cannot pick up furious objects that are much heavier than a staple. If he has an object sticking to his fingers for a long time, then they will pinch the blood flow to the area and can cause the skin to die, resulting to take the magnets off. He says that the main reason he wanted this new "super power" was because of his profession. With this new "super power", he would be able to work well with power supply or a motor that isn't functioning well.
the article - http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-05/electrical-engineer-can-feel-magnetic-fields-through-magnets-implanted-his-fingertips
hand picture resource
magnet picture resource
I feel that it is very creepy to be able to feel the magnetic fields through your fingers. I wonder how it feels... it is like another sense. Also, I think wit would be pretty annoying to have magnetic objects sticking to you when ever you go near them. However, I think that the electric engineer did make a good choice because this new "super power" will definitely help him in his profession. It will make work so much more easier. Overall, I feel that if anyone wants to be an electric engineer, then they should get magnets implanted on their fingers just like this guy did.
the article - http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-05/electrical-engineer-can-feel-magnetic-fields-through-magnets-implanted-his-fingertips
hand picture resource
magnet picture resource
No comments:
Post a Comment